Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Journal Entry - September 12, 2012

I feel its time not for an update but a rant, since I got out of the hospital June 4th I have tried and tried to get help, support, and some level of human kindness from others. I can not even get that from my mother who when I was afraid to go to school due to bulling slapped me in the face and said quote “You are ruining my life!” I have had more problems then I like to admit physical and mental, and when I finally reach out for help I get sorry can’t help you. I try for years to stand on my own feet, payed the stupid government taxes and when I need the help I’m not eligible. Then private individuals ignore my pleas for help. Except one person who gave me $25, just one person in three months I can not truly express my gratitude to that person.

At this point if something doesn’t change for the better I expect things to quickly go downhill for me.

http://igg.me/p/214841?a=793953

David Flythe
Augusta Ga
9/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment