Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MY Depression

Why is it that everyone says they care about people with depression then disappear when a depressed person would like some company, to talk, or friendship? Why does it seem that no one cares if your in a deep dark place that makes you think a black hole would be brighter? Why is it when you ask for help people say they’ll pray for you then give money to help a dog or cat, when I have something that will kill me? Am I less then a dog or cat? How do you think that makes me feel? My own mother hates me, she’s tried to control me my whole life, never letting me speak for myself. And when I’d try the threats would come. When bullied an my life threatened she slapped me in the face and I quote “You’re ruining my life!” She apparently hated my father now she’s blessed that honor to me when I was in the hospital with blood clots in my lungs I wasn’t worth the time to visit. How do you think that makes me feel? I have a lack of friends, oh sure I have 301 friends on facebook but do they really know me? I really haven’t had a real friend in years I’m isolated and lonely. And when I reach out people seem to push me away, they don’t want to bother. Sometimes I wonder why bother going on.


David S Flythe

No comments:

Post a Comment