Saturday, September 8, 2012

Journal Entry - September 8, 2012

I was going to post this yesterday but too many things got in the way, so It go's today.

First if anyone has read any of my previous posts, I’ve been through a lot from bulling in school, my own mother’s reaction to my fear of going to school due to the bulling, and now the hard time to get help for my current situation. I have good days and bad, I’ve avoided looking at some of the spots where I have been trying to raise help and funds. Anyway to what I want to post for Friday.

So yesterday I went on grocery shopping trips to both Kroger & Bi-Lo, picking up a few good deals. One of the ones from Bi-Lo was a buy one get one free on Kahiki brand of Chinese meals and if you haven’t tried this brand yet you should of the frozen & home meals I’ve tried theirs is the best, just as good as the corner Chinese restaurant. (By the way if you think this is an advertisement its not, I am not getting payed for this, but I wished I was.) Also the best sweet and sour sauce is La Choy’s. Check out their pages for more on their products.

That’s it for today.

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment