Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Morning Pain

So this Sunday morning I wake up to a sharp pain in my left leg again, for remainder of the day my leg has hurt. The worst part about this is how hard it is to get help, everyday it fells like I’m on the emotional equivalent of some super roller coaster, I’m depressed, angry, hopeful, and a few other emotions all day, at the moment I find it hard to do thing the way I’m feeling most of the time. The only reason I manage to do what I do is because push myself to do things but after a few things that day its like I run out of emotional steam.

I have to say the worst part of it all is the loneliness and isolation I feel most of the time, which makes it worse. Sometimes I feel like I just want to stay in bed and sleep.

Night.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment